Aragon 8008 MKIII 200W Dual Monoblock Amplifier
Aragon 8008 MKIII 200W dual monoblock amplifier. the foundation of a superior performance 2-channel system, or an exceptional front or surround channel amplifier in an ultimate performance immersive home theater.
The flagship 2-channel amplification from Aragon, the 8008, is our Dual Monoblock Amplifier. The next generation of a long line of highly successful 2-channel Aragon amplifiers, today’s 8008 drives the most demanding stereo setup with ease. It also provides seriously capable pairs of channels for world-class surround setups.
Inside and out, every detail has been precisely engineered to consistently deliver the ultimate in audio reproduction, year after year. The 8008 is a natural choice to hear what a pair of exceptional-quality loudspeakers can deliver. While media standards may change every six months or so, Aragon owners can simply sit back, relax and enjoy years of trouble-free service from these highly coveted products.
Features & Specifications
Available in black or silver with satin anodized finish.
- Power Output: 200W into 8 ohms stereo, 400W into 4 ohms mono
- THD: <0.015% (8 ohms), <0.03% (4 ohms)
- Voltage Gain: 28dB
- Tim/dim distortion: 0.003%
- S/N: >110 dB, A-weighted
- Input sensitivity: 1W: 120mV (SE & balanced), 200W: 1.7V (SE & balanced)
- Power consumption standby: <1W, idle: 120W, max: 1500W
- Ethernet/RS-232 status & control of standby/on, 12 Volt Trigger standby/on control
- Inputs: gold-plated, panel-mounted RCA jacks, XLR balanced jack
- outputs: 2 sets gold-plated, 60-Amp insulated speaker binding posts
- Unit dimensions: 6.75”(17.1 cm) H x 15”(38.1cm) D x 19”(48.3 cm) W
- Unit weight: 64 lbs (29.2kg)
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufactures defects. years parts and labour against manufactures defects.