Acurus A2002 Smart Power Amplifier
$5,899.00 – $6,199.00
The two-channel utility player in the Acurus A2000 series is the A2002. This amplifier provides the basis for a value-priced high-end stereo setup or a 2-channel zone amplifier for a multi-room system rack.
An innovative ethernet control and status port is standard on all Acurus products. This feature enhances performance and ease of use well beyond the traditional one-way 12V trigger.
Features & Specifications
- High-quality, high-value stereo amplification
- Fully-discrete analog amplifier design
- Ideal companion for a high-performance 2-channel preamp or DAC
- Great add-on for enhancing the stereo experience from a multichannel-AVR
- Stand-alone or rack-mount capable with optional rack mount kit
- Intelligent, flexible, 2-way ethernet-based control and status monitoring
- Readily interfaces with popular home control solutions
- Solid American engineering and construction
- THX Ultra2-certified
- Power out put200W (8Ω),300W (4Ω), both channels driven
- THD< 0.03% (200W,8Ω),< 0.05% (300W, 4Ω)
- Current capability >18A (2.2Ω)
- Frequency response 20 –20kHz ±0.1dB
- Tim/dim distortion<0.003%
- SNR 106dB (A-wt.)
- Damping factor 500, 8Ω @ 50Hz
- Input sensitivity1W: 100mV, 200W: 1.42V
- Input impedance 20kΩ
- Power consumption 23W(idle), 1200W (max), <1W (standby
- Ethernet / RS-232St at us and cont rolof standby/on, channel configuration
- 12V Standby / on control Audio in Gold-plat ed RCA (unbalanced) x2
- Loudspeaker out Gold-plat ed60A 5-way binding posts x2
- Finish: Black satin anodized, laser-etched logo, white rear panel
Dimensions: 17″ W × 5″ H × 13.5″ D
Weight: 29 lbs
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufactures defects. years parts and labour against manufactures defects.
There are no reviews yet.