Vicoustic VicStudio VMT Box
A kit with 6 Flat Panel VMT + 6 VicSpacers Plus + 4 Multifuser DC3
Note: Some kits kept in stock by our resellers may still contain the Multifuser DC2. The acoustic performance and aesthetics of the product do not change, except that the Multifuser DC3 has its back designed to accommodate mechanical fixing, using the VicFix Mini.
VicStudio VMT Box is an acoustic kit that you can acquire to treat your Project Studio. Depending on your goals and/or available budget for the room you may acquire one or several boxes. It’s just a matter of how many boxes you buy!
At Vicoustic, we understand that every Home Studio will always be a compromise between the available budget and the ideal case scenario. And this should also not limit the visual aspect of the room, as a comfortable environment is the basis of productivity, whether you’re composing, mixing, mastering, etc.
Acoustic solutions will always have a visual impact. The aesthetics of your Home Studio are an important factor for your comfort and, consequently, for the work you carry out inside of the room – which is likely to involve long hours and to require a lot of concentration. At Vicoustic, we want to make sure that this impact is positive! The VicStudio VMT Box can be acquired in three different finishes, so that you have more options available when it comes to deciding the look you want for your room.
The kit includes the new Multifuser DC3, with built-in holder rips so it can be installed on a wall with a VicFix fixation system, using VicFix Mini, VicFix J Profile 80mm, or VicFix Corner (all included on this kit). It continues to be compatible with Flexi Glue Ultra (included), which is required for ceiling installation. For installation with VicFix system, please consult the Multifuser DC3 Installation Manual.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: VicSpacer Plus with Flat Panel VMT: 595 × 1190 × 60 mm / 23,4” × 46,8” × 3,8”; Multifuser DC3: 595 × 595 × 147 mm / 23.4’’ x 23.4’’ x 5.8’’; VicFix Corner: 80 × 83 × 21,5 mm / 3,14” × 3,3” × 0,8”
- Raw Material: VicPET Wool, Solid Wood and Lacquered Steel; Expanded Polystyrene
- Scratch Resistance: No
- Washable: No
- Functionality: Absorption and Diffusion
- Absorption Frequency Range: Medium Frequencies
- Units/Box: 6 Flat Panel VMT; 6 VicSpacers Plus; 4 Multifuser DC3; 4 VicFix Corner / 5 boxes
- Box Dimensions: (3x) 1228 x 180 x 105mm / 48.3” x 7.1” x 4.1” ; 1265 x 665 x 190mm / 49.8” x 26.2” x 7,5” ; 1265 x 665 x 355mm / 49.8” x26.2” x 14”
- Box Gross Weight: 73,4kg
- Fixation: VicFix Mini (included), VicFix J Profile 80mm (included), VicFix Corner (included) and Glue (included)
- Place: Ceiling, Walls and Corners
- Please notice that the dimensions of these panels have a tolerance of +/- 2mm. A slight color variation may occur between different batches. Fabric Colors differ from VMT Colors. The product images used are illustrative and may differ from the actual product.
- Some kits kept in stock by our resellers may still contain the Multifuser DC2. The acoustic performance and aesthetics of the product do not change, except that the Multifuser DC3 has its back designed to accommodate mechanical fixing, using the VicFix Mini.