SURGEX SA-1810 10-OUTLET SURGE PROTECTOR
- Free Shipping
The SurgeX Standalone product line is engineered to safeguard independent audio and video equipment in any environment. This compact surge protection solution fits alongside standalone equipment, takes up minimal space, and is perfect for AV, security, and computer systems that are installed outside of a rack.
Featuring Advanced Series Mode surge elimination technology, the SurgeX Standalone product line provides premium protection for sensitive equipment that relies on audio and video performance. Its patented power protection technology is non-sacrificial and eliminates surge energy up to 6,000 Volts, without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common mode disturbances that can degrade the performance of AV systems.
Features & Specifications
Premium protection with a minimal footprint
- Protects audio video based equipment outside of a rack
- Improves audio and video performance
- Advanced Series Mode ® surge elimination technology
- Impedance Tolerant® EMI/RFI filter
- 100% fail-safe protection, never requires reset
- Compact design
- A-1-1 Certified
- Load Rating: 15 amps @ 120 volts.
- UL 1449-2 Adjunct Classification Test Results: 1000surges, 6000 volts, 3000 amps, C1 pulse, measured suppressed voltage 290volts, no failures.
- 1996 Federal Guidelines, Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1:SA-1810 meets guidelines.
- Limiters (3 circuits): Series surge reactor currentlimiter. Cascaded autotracking dual polarity voltage limiter. Dual pulseinverters. 172 volts nominal (2 volts above peak line voltage, autotracking).
- Filter (bi-directional, wave tracking): With 50 ohmload: 3 dB @ 3 kHz; 38 dB @ 100 kHz; 50 dB @ 300 kHz; 50 dB @ 5 MHz; 50 dB @30 MHz
- Let-Through Slew Rate: 5000 volt/µs disturbancereduced to 28 volt/µs within power wave envelope; less than 10 volt/µs outsidepower wave envelope.
- Snubber: Instant-reacting snubber for fast-risingsurges generated within the building.
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Joule Rating: Unlimited,due to current limiting (8 x 20 µs).
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Voltage: 6000 volts (1.2x 50 µs pulse), industry standard rating.
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Current: 100,000 amperes (8 x 20 µs).Endurance: IEEE C62.41-1991 Category B3 (C1) Pulses: 1 kv>500,000; 3kv>10,000; 6 kv>1000 (NRTL-UL certified).