IsoAcoustics Gaia I Speaker Isolation Feet – 4 Pack
Product is on hand and ready for purchase!
- Free Shipping
IsoAcoustics knows that small details matter when you’re trying to squeeze every drop of performance out of your high-end loudspeakers. So they’ve engineered the GAIA Is to be the finest isolation feet available. These stainless steel feet replace the existing screw-in feet of your floor-standing speakers. They give you more consistent performance and better sound by reducing vibrations and other acoustic distortions.
The GAIA Is isolate a floor-standing speaker from its mounting surface. This eliminates the transfer of energy from the speaker to surrounding surfaces, which means you’ll hear clearer, more transparent sound. Think of it like speaker “flotation” — similar to how a car’s shock absorbers work.
Features & Specifications
- 4-pack of isolation feet for improved musical performance with large floor-standing speakers
- replaces your floor-standing speaker’s existing threaded feet
- this package includes four isolator feet for one floor-standing speaker; you will need to purchase two sets for a pair of floor-standing speakers
- reduces reflections off of a floor’s hard surface
- provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position
- designed for a wide variety of floor-standing speakers weighing up to 220 lbs.
- optimal results are achieved by installing the isolators with the IsoAcoustics logo either facing towards or facing away from the listening position
- adjustable angle lets you direct your speaker’s tweeter towards you
- included thread sizes (M8-1.25, M6-1.0, and 1/4″-20) cover more than 80% of the speakers out there
- machined stainless steel structure
- warranty: 2 years
There are no reviews yet.