Trinnov S22-HiFi Speaker Processor with Optimizer
- Free Shipping
THE WEAKEST ELEMENT OF ANY HIGH-FIDELITY SYSTEM IS THE ROOM
The room correction of the ST2-HiFi will elevate the performance of your high-end system to a level you have never before experienced
The factor unaddressed in many high-end stereo systems is what happens to the sound of a great set of speakers when they are placed in a room.
Whether you are enjoying the world’s finest full-range speakers in a spacious listening room or appreciating the immediacy of a near-field listening environment, the ST2-HiFi will bring out the best in your loudspeaker investment.
High-resolution audio sources, up to 192kHz, are processed at their native sampling rates, never converted or down sampled. With 64-bit floating-point processing, true signal integrity is assured.
The ST2-HiFi resides between your system’s preamplifier and power amplifiers. You simply connect Trinnov’s 3D calibration microphone and run the Optimizer’s step-by-step calibration wizard. In just a few minutes, it provides you with five automatically generated compensations to get your listening experience started.
POWERFUL ALGORITHMS, FLEXIBLE FINE TUNING
The Optimizer captures comprehensive time-based acoustical measurements and, applying your target curve, automatically optimizes amplitude, phase, group delay and impulse response. Intelligent active crossovers automatically align level and delay for each driver.
For advanced users, a rich set of additional acoustical optimization tools is available.
Twenty-nine available presets enable you to easily store and compare multiple system tunings.
2 CHANNELS IN, 4 CHANNELS OUT
From its two channel input, the ST-2 HiFi provides four output channels. These can be used to feed active crossovers for a stereo pair of bi amplified speakers, or to feed one or two subwoofers.
Bass management is available for a single sub or two subwoofers in either a stereo or mono configuration.
Both single-ended and balanced XLR inputs and outputs are included, as well as S/PDIF and AES digital ins and outs.
The ST2-HiFi has a built-in Ethernet network port. Once connected to the local area network, the ST2 can be controlled by any computer, tablet or phone, using a VNC client app or even a simple web browser.
Features & Specifications
DIGITAL AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- S/PDIF Inputs (coax):x1 (coaxial)
- S/PDIF Outputs (coax):x1 (coaxial)
- AES3 Inputs (XLR):x1
- AES3 Outputs (XLR):x1
ANALOGUE AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- Balanced inputs (XLR):x4
- Unbalanced inputs (RCA):x4
- Balanced outputs (XLR):x4
- Unbalanced outputs (RCA):x4
- ADC Resolution / Sampling Rate:24 Bits/96 kHz
- DAC Resolution / Sampling Rate:24 Bits/192 kHz
- A/D Signal-To-Noise Ratio:119 dB (A-Weighted)
- D/A Signal-To-Noise Ratio:118 dB (A-Weighted)
- Clock / Jitter:attenuation > 50 dB above 100Hz
- Maximum channels:4 Channels at 96 kHz
- Processor:Intel Dual-Core 1,8 GHz
- Data precision:64 Bits, Floating Point
- Cooling system:Custom Heat Sinks + Slow Fans
- Power requirement:240V / 110V – 50 / 60Hz (Manual Switch)
- Power consumption:40W
- Internal PSUs:Independent for audio and processing sections
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm:441 x 97 x 418
- Dimensions (W x H x D) inches:17 3/8″ x 3 7/8″ x 16 1/2″
- Shipping box dimensions (W x H x D) cm:74 x 59 x 28
- Shipping weight / volume:14kg / 0.122 m3
- Standard Warranty:5 year
- Standard Color:Silver
- Optional Color:Black