Acurus A2005 5-Channel, 200Wx5 Smart Power Amplifier
$7,899.00 – $8,299.00
The A2005 is the five-channel home theater amplifier in the Acurus series. The A2005 is the core of a high-value home theater system that still delivers an uncompromising 5-channel music experience.
The A2005’s ethernet status and control port provides a powerful tool for optimizing and enjoying a modern multi-channel home entertainment system.
Features & Specifications
- High-quality, high value multichannel amplification
- Fully-discrete analog amplifier design
- Ideal companion for a high-performance multi-channel pre-amp processor
- Great add-on for enhancing the performance from a multichannel-AVR
- Stand-alone or rack-mount capable with optional rack mount kit
- Intelligent, flexible, 2-way ethernet-based control and status monitoring
- Readily interfaces with popular home control solutions
- Solid American engineering and construction
- THX Ultra2-certified
- Power output 200W (8Ω),300W (4Ω), all channels driven
- THD< 0.03% (200W,8Ω),< 0.05% (300W, 4Ω)
- Current capability>18A (2.2Ω)
- Frequency response 20 –20kHz ±0.1dB
- Tim/dim distortion<0.003%
- SNR 106dB (A-wt.)
- Damping factor 500, 8Ω @ 50Hz
- Input sensitivity 1W: 100mV, 200W: 1.42V
- Input impedance 20kΩ
- Power consumption 23W(idle), 1200W (max), <1W (standby)
- Ethernet / RS-232Status and control of standby/on, channel configuration
- 12V Standby / on control
- Audio in Gold-plated RCA (unbalanced) x5
- Loudspeaker out Gold-plat ed60A 5-way binding posts x5
- Finish: Black satin anodized, laser-etched logo, white rear pan
Dimensions: 17″ W × 8.5″ H × 15″ D
Weight: 47 lbs
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufactures defects. years parts and labour against manufactures defects.
There are no reviews yet.