Pro-Ject X1 Turntable
- Free Shipping
The classic turntable design reimagined. Based on the same concept as the P1, but improved in every aspect thanks to modern materials.
Azimuth & VTA
The X1 comes with fully adjustable Azimuth & VTA. It offers you the possibility to modify your X1 as you want it.
The three height adjustable damped aluminum feet guarantee the perfect stand & massively reduce risk of acoustical feedback.
1.5 kg Platter
Resonance-free acrylic. The perfect platform to place your precious vinyl records, guaranteeing absolute reliability in its performance and sonic character.
High-precision motor control. A sophisticated DC/AC generator board generates clean and stable power to drive the motor. Easily change speed with the push of only a single button.
New motor suspension
Stainless steel platter-bearing with soft brass bushing and teflon mirrors together with a new motor suspension for better decoupling of the motor vibrations to tonearm and chassis ensure lowest rumble and noise.
8.6” Carbon-Aluminum Tonearm
Finished as a one-piece, with no resonance-inducing headshell, the X1 can also be set for azimuth and VTA adjustment. The tonearm is then supplied with a TPE-damped counterweight.
Pick it S2 MM Cartridge
The Pick it S2 MM is manufactured by the cartridge experts at Ortofon and voiced by the design team at Pro-Ject. It provides detailed sound reproduction and expansive imaging.
To guarantee a perfect connection to your amp you will find a high-quality phono RCA cable in the box. Our Connect it E is a semi-balanced, low-capacitance cable, with superior shielding.
- Speed control with electronic speed switch for ultimate speed stability
- Carefully isolated motor for less vibration and noise
- Sub-platter with extremely low 0.001mm bearing tolerances
- Stainless steel platter-bearing with soft brass bushing and teflon mirrors for lowest rumble and noise, and a stable, accurate speed transmission
- Resonance free, 1.5 kg heavy acryl platter
- 8.6” carbon/aluminum tonearm with TPE damped counterweight
- Kardan ultra-low friction 4 pin point precision tonearm bearing
- Includes Ortofon Pick it S2 MM cartridge newly developed with Ortofon for highly dynamic and full sound
- Massive and heavy precision CNC‘d MDF chassis
- 8 layers of painting and hand-polished finish or real-wood, satin-waxed veneer
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables – purpose designed by Pro-Ject
- Height adjustable aluminum feet for massively reduced risk of acoustical feedback
- Handmade in Europe
Features & Specifications
|33, 45, 78 (electronic speed change)
|33: 0.30% 45: 0.25%
|Wow & flutter
|33: 0.15% 45: 0.13%
|20mm thick, 1.5 kg heavy acryl
|8,6” carbon/aluminium sandwich
|Effective arm length
|Effective tonearm mass
|Tracking force range
|0 – 30mN
|15volts DC /0,8A power supply, Dust cover, Connect it E Phono cable, feltmat
|5,0 watts max /< 0.3 watt standby
|415 x 125 x 335 mm (WxHxD)
|7 kg net / 9.5 kg gross weight