Grandview Classic Tripod Portable Series 120″ 4:3 Portable Projector Screen (PTL120)
- Free Shipping
Features & Specifications
Tripod Classic Series Portable Projector Screen Highlights:
- Compact and lightweight design
- Height adjustable stand
- Air-pressure safety suspension feature
- 4-layer fabric with fiberglass
- Fashionable black alloy case
- Easy to carry and set up
- Ideal for applications on the move: businesses, exhibitions, meetings, classrooms, etc.
- The projection screen surface utilizes unique materials, creating a smooth surface for superior image quality. The flexible projection surface is suitable for all occasions and ensures a color-rich reflection and sharp pictures
- Grandview screens have flexing rates of less than 1% compared to 33% for chemically treated fabrics.
- A special keystone eliminator tilts helps eliminate distorted images.
- The screen height is adjustable with a self-locking extension tube and can easily be made to suit different projectors.
Double Safe-lock Mechanism
Up: The stand features a pneumatic pressured suspension which allows the user to lift screens easily.
Down: When in use, the pneumatic pressured suspension will ensure the screen remains suspended even if the close button is accidentally engaged, preventing accidental retractions.
When designing the Classic Tripod series, the goal was to design this portable screen with the best ergonomics possible. With the unit closed, the tripod will automatically be locked. The base support can be opened with a slight step on the locking device. The comfortable soft rubber can help alleviate pressure while providing better grip. The focus on details such as the aforementioned helps ensure a simple and trouble-free experience.
Up: The stand features a pneumatic pressured suspension which allows the user to smoothly lift the screen with minimal effort.
Down: When in use, the pneumatic pressured suspension will ensure that the screen remains suspended, even in cases where the close button is accidentally engaged. This prevents any accidental retractions and puts the user in full control.
- Product Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Labour Warranty: 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.