Panasonic DP-UB9000 Ultra HD Blu-ray™ Player
- Free Shipping
View 4K UHD and HDR content on your compatible display with the Panasonic DP-UB9000 HDR 4K UHD Blu-ray Player. It supports high-resolution audio formats such as FLAC, AAC, and AIFF for a dynamic audio experience, and has a 7.1-channel analog, stereo balanced XLR, and a dedicated HDMI audio output. Additionally, you can control the Blu-ray player with your voice through your Alexa- or Google Assistant-enabled device.
The DP-UB9000 supports the HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, and HLG HDR formats.
The Hollywood Cinema Experience (HCX) processor helps enable HDR processing with precise chroma processing, an HDR Optimizer, HDR to SDR conversion, and HDR adjustment for a variety of viewing conditions.
Panasonic’s image processing technologies are designed to produce HDR images with enhanced detail, applying mapping from one scene to the next to instantly adjust brightness levels for all your 4K HDR content.
4K Direct Chroma Upscaling
Upconverting Full-HD chrominance and luminance signals directly into 4K signals helps produce natural textures with augmented depth.
The DP-UB9000 provides analog audio circuits that include a dedicated audio power supply, D/A converter, and balanced XLR terminals. The alumite-treated aluminum chassis is designed for high rigidity and a low center of gravity to help reduce vibration to improve sound quality. The 192 kHz / 32-bit 4-DAC supports high-resolution audio, so you can enjoy all the detail in your compatible recordings. Dual HDMI terminals separate and transmit video and audio signals independently.
The HDMI Low Clock Jitter Process is designed to faithfully reproduce the original sound recorded onto your Blu-ray discs and DVDs.
With THX Certification, the DP-UB9000 can faithfully reproduce the colors and images that the film creator intended and provide lifelike surround sound.
Connect to your home audio system to enjoy music sources near true studio master quality. In addition to WAV, FLAC, MP3, AAC, WMA, and AIFF formats, DSD (5.6, 2.8, and 11.2 MHz) and ALAC music files can be reproduced for Hi-Res sound.
Features & Specifications
- System NTSC
- Region Blu-ray: A
- DVD: 1
- HDR Compatibility HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log Gamma
- HD Upconversion 4K
- A/V Playback Formats
- Video Ultra HD Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL, DVD, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-R
- DL, DVD-RW, DVD-Video
- Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- File Formats Supported AAC, AVCHD, FLAC, H.264, JPEG, MKV, MP3, MP4, MPEG2, MPO, WAV, WMA
- Output Ports 1 x HDMI Type A
- 1 x HDMI Type A (Digital Audio Only)
- 1 x 2-RCA (Analog Audio)
- 2 x 3-Pin XLR (Analog Audio)
- 1 x RCA (7.1-Channel Analog Audio Pre-Out)
- 1 x TOSLINK Optical (Digital Audio)
- 1 x RCA (Coaxial) (Digital Audio)
- USB Ports 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB Type-A)
- 1 x USB 2.0 (USB Type-A)
- Ethernet LAN
- Wi-Fi Built-In
- Bluetooth None
- Digital Media Slot None
- AC Input Power 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 39 W (Typical)
- 9 W (Network Standby)
- 0.3 W (Standby)
- ENERGY STAR Compliant None
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 16.9 x 3.2 x 11.8″ / 430.0 x 81.0 x 300.0 mm
- Weight 17.2 lb / 7.8 kg