Naim SuperNait 3 Integrated Amplifier
- Free Shipping
In the six years since the last NAIT integrated amplifiers were released, our research and development team have worked on a range of amplifier improvements. The result is upgraded power amplifier sections for SUPERNAIT 3, delivering greater pace and intimacy to their musical delivery – whether it’s driving a pair of loudspeakers or your favourite pair of headphones.
SUPERNAIT 3 has received significant performance upgrades, including a built-in phono stage, making it a perfect partner for turntables, as well as for streamers, CD players, or any other music source people want to enjoy with the signature Naim sound.
It also includes a Class A preamp output stage which doubles as a headphone amplifier and ceramic heatsink technology that minimizes capacitive coupling between the chassis and output transistors for optimum sound quality.
Its inputs are each individually decoupled and hand-wired to minimize noise and interference while internal switching employs ultra-low-noise, constant current sources which are derived directly from the electronic design of the flagship NAC 552 preamplifier.
The SUPERNAIT 3 can be upgraded with our external power supplies, power amplifiers and even cabling upgrades to get the best from all sources.
Features & Specifications
- MM Phono Input via RCA, 47k parallel 470pF input impedance, suitable for 5mV cartridges
- Line Level Inputs 130mV sensitivity, 47k input impedance, suitable for 2V
- Power Amp In DIN Socket
- Powered Accessory Sockets +24V for Naim phono amplifier
- Speaker Outputs 80W per channel into 8 ohms (4mm sockets), 130W per channel into 4 ohms
- Line Outputs Variable (level) Pre-amp (DIN), Bi-amp (DIN), Sub (RCA pair) 775mV, <50 ohms
- Line Outputs Fixed (level) AV (DIN), Stream (DIN) 130mV, 600 ohms
- Headphone Output 1/4 inch (6.35mm) TRS Socket
- 1 x USB mini-B
- Remote Input
- 1 x 3.5mm jack on rear
- Power Consumption (max.) 400VA
- Mains Supply 115V, 230V; 50 or 60Hz
- Power Consumption (quiescent) 37VA
- Black powder coated
- Brushed and black anodised
- NARCOM-5 Remote Control, Mains Lead, Link Plug and Safety Manual
- Front Panel
- Volume control, balance control and front panel buttons
- Remote Control
Dimensions: 17″ W × 3.4″ H × 12.3″ D
Weight: 30.87 lbs
Warranty: Electronics 5 years, Mechanics 2 years