FiiO Q11 Portable DAC and Headphone Amplifier
Portable DAC and Headphone Amplifier
High-performance CS43198 DAC | Supports 384kHz/32bit PCM 650mW power output | Ambient light design | 3.5+4.4mm outputs Supports DSD256 | 2600mAh battery capacity | High+Low gain levels
Listening to true HiFi on a phone
Not a problem
Are you feeling anxious under the condition that more and more phones lose the headphone jack, more and more streaming services offer lossless audio, and dongles are hungry for power supply? Every issue will be perfectly solved with the Q11. It offers no compromises thanks to its high performance and longer battery life (for itself and your phone), providing you with a HiFi music experience.
Truly-moving sound Thanks to internal magic
The Q11 is truly “Born For Music” thanks to the carefully-selected components integrated into a well-thought-out design, all in a meticulously-tuned package.
With form and function Superb sound and shape
The compact body of the Q11 is specifically designed so that the Q11 can be bundled together and used with the vast majority of phones. The straight and smooth edges of the Q11 make it a joy to use in the hands, while the elegant black finish combined with the gold label accents makes the Q11 an eye-catching device.
Powerful portable Sound with personality
With a balanced power output of up to 650mW, as well as low and high gain levels, it is easy to listen to both low and high-impedance headphones on the Q11 anytime, anywhere.
Great parts and great sound
Have it all
Thanks to the high-performance CS43198 DAC, dual op-amps, high-precision crystals and low-noise power supply, the Q11 is highly resolving and dynamic for a more immersive listening experience.
PCM: 384kHz/32bit; DSD256(/strong>
Long battery life For a true piece of mind
Whether it’s on the work commute or weekend travels, you can be sure that you will be able to listen to the Q11 all day thanks to its large battery.
Ambient light window
Your ticket to the HiFi world
The ambient light window not only dazzles you with lights that indicate the current sampling rate or DSD format, but also allows you to elegantly peer at the internals currently giving you your music.
* The Q11 can be controlled by the FiiO Control app, with settings of ambient light on/off, filter selections, etc.
Common outputs For the everyday listener
The 3.5mm SE and 4.4mm balanced outputs are clearly outlined by a golden ring, allowing for more versatility and better sound quality for music on the go.
* The 3.5mm headphone output also supports coaxial output.
Connect to Switch, PS5 and other devices
The Q11 supports UAC1.0 and UAC2.0 modes*. In the UAC 1.0 mode, the Q11 can be connected to devices like the Switch/PS5, allowing you to get into a gaming world that makes your gaming sessions more exciting and immersive.
* Please switch the UAC1.0 and UAC2.0 modes in the FiiO Control APP.
An elegant fusion
The silky and perfectly weighted feel of the volume knob allows you to precisely dial in your desired volume. It also conveniently acts as an on/off switch.
Features & Specifications
- High-performance CS43198 DAC for highly resolving and dynamic sound
- Supports 384kHz/32bit PCM and DSD256 for high-resolution audio playback
- Balanced power output of up to 650mW for listening to both low and high-impedance headphones
- Low and high gain levels for added versatility
- 3.5mm SE and 4.4mm balanced outputs for better sound quality and more flexibility
- Ambient light window for visual indication of current sampling rate or DSD format
- 2600mAh battery capacity for over 13 hours of use
- Elegant and compact design with straight, smooth edges and gold label accents
- FiiO Control app for additional customization options, such as ambient light on/off and filter selection
- Silky and perfectly weighted volume knob that also acts as an on/off switch
- Abundant accessories including USB-A to C cable, Type-C to Type-C OTG cable, Type-C to Lightning OTG cable, silicone strap, silicone pads, user manual, and warranty card.