Monitor Audio Gold W12 Subwoofer
- Free Shipping
All of the rumble and wallop of Hollywood’s most action-packed blockbusters is yours from the potent Gold W12 Subwoofer, in which a 12″ (305 mm) long-throw driver is reinforced by a pair of Auxiliary Bass Radiators (ABR) and powered by 600 W of Class D amplification. The power and scale this combination are capable of generating can be felt just as easily as it can be heard, thanks to its prodigious 20 Hz bass extension.
Gold W12 has a number of fine-tuning options, and thanks to Monitor Audio’s Automatic Position Correction (APC) system, the subwoofer can work at its optimum no matter where it’s positioned. And this is no blunt instrument – Gold W12 is just as capable of delivering all the music and harmonic detail of a kettle drum to the earth-shattering power of a volcanic explosion.
Features & Specifications
- Long-throw 12″ driver featuring ‘dished’ C-CAM cone. Dual 200 mm ABR (auxiliary bass radiator). Front baffle 36 mm, cabinet 25 mm MDF construction with internal bracing and sealed amplifier compartment
- 600 watt amplifier
- Lower Frequency Limit -3 dB @ 25 Hz / -10 dB @ 20 Hz (Free Field). Music preset (Default): -3 dB @ 19 Hz / -10 dB @ 16 Hz (In Room). Assignable Low Frequency Limit Protection Filter: -3 dB @ 12 Hz
- Upper Frequency Limit -3 dB @ 150 Hz
- LED UI Control Panel – Adjustable brightness 0% – 100%, configurable auto off feature. Quick access to menu items: Trim & Mute, LPF, Phase, Preset Select
- Phase control 0 – 360 degrees Increments of 15 degrees with a pure invert at 180 degrees
Finishes: Piano Black Gloss, Lacquer Satin White, Dark Walnut Veneer or Piano Ebony Lacquer
Dimensions: 17.5″ H x 16.12″ W x 17.06″ D
Weight: 26.98 kg (59 lb 8.3 oz)
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufactures defects