VSSL A.1X VSSL Single Zone Streaming Wifi Amplifier
Product is on hand and ready for purchase!
- Free Shipping
The VSSL A.1x is simplistic in design and use. The A.1x gives you the ability to connect one zone, or room, to your home audio system and gives you the freedom to use any music streaming app to play audio to that room. Use an A.1x to power the audio in a single room or add multiple A.1x’s to create a whole-home audio experience throughout your home or business. The A.1x can also be added to another system, like the A.3x or A.6x for an extra zone of audio.
- With Native Streaming abilities, use any of your favorite apps to play music straight to desired audio zones. New music services are available immediately, no waiting for system updates.
- Zone control using any mobile device or tablet
- Use the VSSL app on iOS and Android to set up and configure settings and added room control.
- High fidelity amplifier. The A.1x is made for the music enthusiast with the highest grade components available.
- With the A.1x, you can use the native multi-room listening features of Airplay2 or Google Chromecast. For local inputs, you can share these with other VSSL zones using the VSSL app
- Stability – Designed with extreme detail for reliability speaker outputs are 8 and 4Ω stable, with auto protection circuitry to keep your music playing.
Features & Specifications
|Zones: 1||EQ: 7-band adjustable|
|Channels: 2||S/N Ratio: >98dB A-weighted|
|Amplifier: Class D, 35 W @ 8Ω, 50 W @4Ω||Freq. Response: 20-20kHz
|Inputs: (1) Analog, (1) Optical, (1) Digital Coax, (1) IR, (1) Network||Bluetooth: v4.2, EDR
|Wireless Inputs: Airplay2, Chromecast built-in, Spotify Connect, Alexa Cast, Bluetooth||Rack Space: 1U
|Outputs: (1) Analog, (1) Optical, (1) Digital Coax, (1) Subwoofer, (1) Network||Dimensions (No Feet): 7.44” W x 1.69“ H x 8.69” D|
|WiFi: 2.4/5.8 GHz Dual Antenna MIMO
|Dimensions (with Feet): 7.44” W x 2“ H x 8.69” D|
|Sub Out: RCA, Adjustable cross over 55-200 Hz or by-pass for full range||Weight: 3.5 lbs
There are no reviews yet.