Acurus ACT 4 20-Channel Immersive HD Audio Pre-Amp Processor
$16,499.00 – $16,899.00
- Free Shipping
The ACT 4 represents a revolution in 3D-audio home cinema processors. Designed to be the heart of a modern UHD home theater, the ACT 4 combines ultimate audio performance, control flexibility, HDMI 2.0b (2.1 ready), with the absolute latest immersive sound technologies. Wrapped in a stunning minimalist design, the ACT 4 meshes the celebrated audio engineering of Acurus with the power of advanced cinema technology—all in perfect harmony. The ACT 4 also sets a new standard for ease of installation and use. An intuitive, full-color touch-sensitive front panel display simplifies setup and operation. Controllable via 3rd-party systems, the ACT 4 also offers web setup and control which enables operation of an ACT 4 theater from anywhere within the home via mobile device. The ACT 4 has both balanced and unbalanced outputs which allow for flexibility in any application. The ACT 4 supports Acurus’ own room correction technology, ASPEQT, an acoustic optimization system which is super-simple to use yet is powerful enough for the most challenging cinema environments.
Features & Specifications
- Support for fully decoding and upmixing to the largest speaker layouts.
- Simplified setup via front panel or mobile device saves installation and setup time.
- Intelligent Auto Mode optimally fills all loudspeakers for any source format.
- Our FastSwitch technology switches decoding formats in 100ms — 10x faster than other decoders or AVRs at any price.
- Extensive layout support for handling a wide variety of listening situations.
- Proprietary system architecture delivers state-of-the-art immersive technology with an absolute devotion to sound purity and expression.
- 20 -channel process
- 3rd party controllable
- HDMI 2.0b (2.1 ready)
- Decodes Dolby Atmos® & DTS:X™
- Frequency response 20 – 20kHz ± 0.1dB
- SNR > 110dB (A-wt)
- THD < 0.02% (20 – 20kHz)
- Max output 3.5V RCA, 7V XLR
- Power consumption 70W (max), 1W (standby)
- Dolby Atmos native decoding Dolby Atmos up to 15.1
- DTS:X native decoding 11.1
- Post processing Dolby Surround Upmixer, Neural:X upmixer
- Modes auto, direct, party, night, stereo, DTS, Dolby
- Loudspeaker adjust (I) delay, polarity, large/small, crossover
- Loudspeaker adjust (II) PEQ
- Loudspeaker adjust (III) ASPEQT Room Correction System
- stereo analog inputs 3 x gold-plated RCA L/R unbalanced, 1 x XLR L/R balanced
- stereo phono input 1 x gold-plated RCA L/R
- digital inputs 3 x coax RCA, 3 x optical
- multi-channel analog inputs 1 x gold-plated RCA in 7.1 configuration
- multi-channel analog outputs 18 x gold-plated RCA, 20 x balanced (16 x XLR + 4 x AUX DB9)
- digital video inputs 8 x HDMI 2.0b (2.1 ready), 4k pass-thru
- digital video outputs 1 x HDMI 2.0 b (2.1 ready), 1x HDMI 2.0b
- Front-panel display 7” LCD touch-panel
- Serial 2 x DB9, 2-way control, 1 x USBA programming port
- Ethernet 1 x ethernet, web interface + 2-way IP UDP control
- 12V trigger and IR 1 x 3.5mm IN, 4 x 3.5mm OUT, IR remote
- Charging port 2 x USB 5V, 2A
- Finish: Black satin anodization, laser-etched logo, white chassis
Dimensions: 17″ W × 7″ H × 15″ D
Weight: 25 lbs
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufactures defects. years parts and labour against manufactures defects.