Grandview 150″ Matte White 16X9 Motorized Tab-Tensioned Projection Screen – Black Casing (LFMIR150)
The all-new Integrated Tab-Tension system combines the most innovative and functional features of our designs for use on the most demanding applications.
The Cyber Series has been one of Grandview’s most popular models since its introduction. With constant goals of improvement and evolution, the new updated Cyber screens offer new upgrades to meet the needs of the most demanding application. One such update is a new single piece aluminum alloy structure that replaces the traditional two piece (front and back) structure. This new structure is more rigid and quiet, and the modern design structure is now seamless. With the Cyber Series’ dedication to offering the most innovative features and designs, it is sure to remain one of Grandview’s most popular projector screens.
Features & Specifications
• Viewing Area (W X H) 131″ X 75″
• Powered by an enhanced heavy duty electric tubular motor. The unique roller construction and design helps ensure a smooth and wrinkly-free operation. The screens drop/retraction limit is adjustable and comes with a generous amount of black drop.
• The Integrated Tab-Tension Series is built with a PS HDTV high contrast cinema fabric that has a 1.0 gain with a 160 degree viewing angle. The projection surface’s backside is reinforced with a special PVC composite material.
• The PS HD/high contrast cinema fabric utilizes mini diamond veins that enhance contrast and image detail while reducing glare. It provides a clear picture at any angle and is superior to traditional matte white fabrics in every way.
• The adjustable tension system ensures that the screen display surface is completely flat at all times. Flexible material maintains surface integrity and helps prevent any waves or wrinkles. An extra heavy slat bar is used to further enhance vertical tensioning.
• Innovative floating L-bracket installation is extremely easy and secure. This heavy duty rail system can be mounted on either the wall or the ceiling, is adjustable and lockable, and is suitable for home theatres, media rooms, conference centres, etc.
• The Cyber series fabrics are made out of a 4-layer matte white material with a fibreglass backing, which is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
• The tension adjustment knob eliminates any wrinkles and imperfections that generally occur on screen fabrics. Tensioning is automatic, but can also be manually adjusted.
• Comes with an IR remote control, Infrared Receiver external extension, brackets and power line.
- Product Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Labour Warranty: 1 Year