IsoAcoustics Iso-Puck 76 Isolation Feet – 2 Pack
- Free Shipping
ISO-PUCK: IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK provides an innovative new approach in isolating studio monitors, guitar amps and other systems. This unique design provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations, which results in greater sound clarity and focus. Possibly the most versatile isolation tool available for the studio, live stage, or home as you can place them as needed to improve the clarity and performance of your pro equipment and monitor
Suction-Cup Design: The ISO-PUCK’s upper flange “suction-cup” design adheres to the underside of the cabinet making the upper isolator live with the speaker, while the lower isolator adheres to the supporting surface. All the energy is managed within the core of the ISO-PUCK’s isolators which are carefully tuned to provide superior isolation and control while remaining on-axis. Three or more ISO-PUCK’s may be used depending on the total weight applied.
Applications: IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK can be used in a variety of ways to improve isolation and performance in the studio and on stage. Improving sound clarity or solving problems, the ISO-PUCK’s have a wide variety of uses.
- Studio Monitors: Its low-profile design makes the ISO-PUCK the ideal solution for studio monitors placed on meter bridges, floor stands, consoles, desktops, millwork, or soffit mounted. These isolators decouple studio monitors from the supporting surface to eliminate the transfer of energy and the resulting sound smearing and coloration.
- Guitar & Bass Amps: IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK provides improved isolation and performance for guitar and bass amplifiers. For home, studio or stage the ISO-PUCK decouples amplifiers from the floor or stage which results in remarkable sound clarity and openness with tighter bass and greater detail.
- DJ Gear: The IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK is a great accessory for DJ Gear. Place them under turntables and mixers to isolate them from the supporting surface and reduce the issues associated with vibration and heat.
Features & Specifications
- 2-pack of isolation feet for improved musical performance with speakers and audio components
- designed for a wide variety of musical gear including speakers, turntables, mixers, and CD players
- improves musical clarity and bass response by reducing vibrations and other acoustic distortions
- reduces reflections off of hard surfaces
- provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations
- each puck supports up to 40 lbs.
- 3″W x 1.5″H (each)
- warranty: 2 years
There are no reviews yet.