PSB C-SUR Surround In-Ceiling Speaker with Built In Back Box
- Free Shipping
PSB has engineered some pretty cool speakers over the years. But I’ve never been more intrigued with their crafty design work than I am with the C-SUR. Its unique construction allows you to use a single speaker for two separate surround channels in a “7.1-channel” home theater setup.
Here’s how it works: The C-SUR has two pairs of woofers and tweeters. Each pair has its own set of input terminals, so you can send side- and rear-channel surround information to the same speaker. Each channel’s woofer and tweeter pair are angled away from the other set, firing sound in multiple directions for an immersive surround sound experience.
Features & Specifications
- high-performance in-ceiling surround sound speaker
- angled-baffle design directs sound towards your listening position
- built-in enclosure ensures great sound in any installation and protects against dust and dirt
- also reduces sound leakage into adjacent areas
- dual-input design features dedicated speaker wire inputs for each woofer and tweeter pair
- a single C-SUR can be used for both a surround and a surround back channel in a 7.1 system
- dual 1″ titanium dome tweeters
- dual 5-1/4″ clay and ceramic reinforced polypropylene woofers
- frequency response: 70-23,000 Hz
- recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- impedance: 6 ohms
- includes paintable and removable magnetic grille
- overall dimensions including grille: 14-13/16″W x 14-13/16″H
- cutout dimensions: 13-3/16″W x 13-3/16″H
- mounting depth: 8″
- weight: 17.6 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years