Vicoustic Multifuser DC3
Multifuser DC3 is a bi-dimensional diffusion panel upgraded from the famed DC2 with built-in holder rips so it can be installed to a wall with a VicFix fixation system, using VicFix Mini (supplied) or VicFix J Profile 2m (sold separately). It continues to be compatible with Flexi Glue Ultra (sold separately), which is required for ceiling installation.
Multifuser DC3 keeps all the advantages of DC2. It provides multi-reflection on both vertical and horizontal planes in sound-critical spaces. It performs on mid and high frequencies, brightening and clarifying sound.
Made from high-quality EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), Multifuser DC3 is notable for its effective performance in solving problems like lack of speech intelligibility or music definition and its attractive design that fits perfectly in any kind of room. High efficiency 2 dimensional Root Diffuser + Top surface angle.
- Easy to install
- Available in different colors
- Can be painted with water-based paints
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 595 x 595 x 148mm / 23.4” x 23.4” x 5.8”
- Raw Material: Expanded Polystyrene
- Scratch Resistance: No
- Washable: No
- Functionality: Diffusion
- Absorption Frequency Range: Medium Frequencies
- NRC: 0,25
- Europe: Euroclass F
- Units/Box: 4
- Box Dimensions: 610 x 460 x 615mm / 24” x 18.1” x 24.2”
- Box Gross Weight: 6.1Kg
- Accessories: VicFix Mini (Included), VicFix Profile 2m (sold separately), Flexi Glue (sold separately)
- Place: Ceiling and Wall
- Please notice that the dimensions of these panels have a tolerance of +/- 2mm. A slight color variation may occur between different batches. The product images used are illustrative and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.