SURGEX SX-AX20E 8-OUTLET 20A POWER PROTECTION SYSTEM
- Free Shipping
Axess Elite brings a new level of connected sophistication to power management.
Our IP addressable, surge elimination, and power conditioning management system allows service teams to protect, monitor, and control power distribution platforms remotely. This IP enabled surge eliminator provides two-way communication that manages system energy usage and gives technicians the power to sequence individual outlets and monitor power usage at a system level.
With Axess Elite, service teams can customize, synthesize, and monitor individual outlets and power settings via remote access. Axess Elite gives service teams the ability to manage power at the outlet level, control expansion units from the master unit, and monitor the system’s energy consumption by each connected device. Using the Axess Elite interface, technicians can hard reboot locked up equipment remotely and schedule automatic triggers to AutoPing devices thus eliminating the time and costs associated with sending a technician onsite for a simple reboot. Additionally, Axess Elite collects rack temperature, voltage, and current draw measurements and displays a log file for advanced monitoring via a user-friendly integrated interface. This sophisticated technology has been designed to promote facilities integration and works with most major control systems, including AMX and Crestron.
Backed with SurgeX Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination technology, Axess Elite includes robust power protection technology that eliminates all surge energy and protects equipment from AC surges and electrical transients, without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances.
This new line of connected protection sets the standard in power management and energy intelligent products, offering a smart, robust solution for any install
Features & Specifications
- Premium protection, comprehensive energy management, and two-way communication with connected equipment
- Monitor and manage power distribution settings, schedule triggers, and control individual outlets through a simple and intuitive web interface
- Displays power and energy usage per outlet and offers an advanced overview of the system’s energy consumption by each connected device
- Monitors temperature, voltage measurements, and current draw measurements
- Controls power on an outlet level, turns outlets on/off/reboots, and allows technicians to control expansion units from the master unit
- Patented Advanced Series Mode® SurgeX surge elimination technology, EMI/RFI Filtering, COUVS Catastrophic Over/Under Voltage Shutdown Protection, and ICE Inrush Current Elimination