Naim Mu-so 2nd Generation Wireless Music System
- Free Shipping
WHILE QUANTITIES LAST, BUY A NAIM MU-SO 2ND GENERATION, AND RECEIVE A FREE GRILL OF EACH COLOR (OLIVE, PEACOCK, AND TERRACOTTA)
The Naim Mu-so 2nd Generation is the successor to the multiple award-winning Mu-so wireless music system, 95% re-engineered for class-leading performance, functionality and usability. Mu-so 2nd Generation works brilliantly on its own or as part of a multiroom music set-up. Multiroom using either the Naim Multiroom System, AirPlay 2 or Chromecast.
- HDMI ARC input so you can easily connect your TV to experience audiophile sound quality from your TV.
- 450 Watts of music power are joined by improved and highly optimised speaker drivers – a joint development project between Naim and Focal
- Sounds great anywhere. Room compensation optimizes audio to suit where your Muso sits – guaranteeing a rich and natural musical experience,regardless of setting.
- All-new intuitive user interface has 15 touch sensitive buttons and a bold, illuminated volume dial. A proximity sensor wakes the display.
- Significantly superior Wi-Fi capability compared to its predecessor; 5 times faster and much more stable for a seamless connection
- Both the cabinet bracing and baffle moulding have been redesigned for improved rigidity, which suppresses and controls vibrations.
Add on an optional grill to add a new dimension of colour to complement your living space and style!
Features & Specifications
- ARC in with CEC
- Apple AirPlay 2, Chromecast Built-in, UPnPTM, Spotify® Connect, TIDAL, Roon Ready, Bluetooth, Internet Radio
- Analogue Input
- 3.5mm Jack
- USB2 (Type A connector)
- Digital (S/PDIF)
- Optical S/PDIF up to 96khz
- Sync up to five Naim Streaming products and control via the Naim App.
- Ethernet (10/100Mbps), Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac), BLE v4.2
- Internet Radio Formats
- Windows Media-formatted content, MP3, ACC, Ogg Vorbis streams and MMS
- Internet Radio Provider
- vTuner Premium 5*
- Audio Formats
- WAV, FLAC and AIFF – up to 24bit/384kHz
- ALAC (Apple Lossless) – up to 24bit/384kHz
- MP3 – up to 48kHz, 320kbit (16 bit)
- AAC – up to 48kHz, 320kbit (16bit)
- OGG and WMA – up to 48kHz (16bit)
- DSD- 64 and 128Fs
- Bluetooth – SBC, AAC
- Note: Gapless playback supported on all formats
- Two Years
- Details here.
- Burnished and anodised aluminium casework, CNC milled, bead blasted and anodised aluminium heatsinks, Dual tone grey and black fabric grille.
- Grille colour options in Olive, Peacock and Terracotta.
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 122mm x 628 mm x 264 mm
- Amplifier Output
- 450W – (6 x 75W)
- Mains Supply
- 100V, 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Typical use: 17W
- Standby mode: < 2W
- Deep sleep (No-network standby mode): < 0.5W
- Speaker System
- Stereo 3-way; DSP-optimised vented box acoustic system
- Supplied with
- Dual tone grey and black grille, remote control, mains cables (market dependent), reset pin-hole tool and information booklets.
- Remote handset included and optional control app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android devices
- Touch control user interface with rotary volume control
- Remote Control
- Infra-red (RC5)