Trinnov Altitude 48 EXT Cinema Processor
- Free Shipping
DESIGNED WITH NO LIMITS IN MIND
The Altitude48ext was designed for the most exclusive private theaters with the extended capabilities of the Altitude32 in mind.
If your home theater requires more than 32 channels, the Altitude48ext is simply the only solution
DESIGNED FOR THE MOST EXCLUSIVE HOME THEATERS
This unique solution makes it possible to enjoy a true cinematic experience where professional and consumer Dolby Atmos soundtracks can be played optimally across the same high-channel count speaker system, calibrated with Trinnov’s exclusive Optimizer technology
THE PERFECT COMBO
Building on the unique decoding and rendering capabilities of the Altitude32, the Altitude48ext pushes the limit further with up to 48 individual decoded outputs and a total of 64 processing outputs.
The Altitude32 can be unlocked to deliver up to 48 individual outputs. This is made possible by enabling its 32 analog and 16 digital outputs simultaneously.
FULL HOME ATMOS EXPERIENCE
It allows – for the first time – users to experience the full Home Atmos experience with its 24.1.10 layout, while still allowing more possibilities in term of bass management or multi-amping and remapping.
However, that solution requires an AES multi-channel High-end DAC that could compete with Altitude’s own renowned DAC: Trinnov’s solution to that problem is Trinnov Altitude48ext.
Our world-renowned Optimizer technology is used in nearly 2,000 studios across the globe and almost 10,000 high-performance installations worldwide.
The Altitude48ext provides an extra 32 channels of Optimization, bring the total number of processing outputs to 64.
Including our exclusive semi-automatic Active Crossovers calibration, it is the perfect solution to drive large amounts of active speakers.
The increased number of processing channels can also be used to declare and align as many additional subwoofers as needed by your system.
Features & Specifications
DIGITAL AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- Digital Inputs (DB25)::x1 (16 channels)
ANALOGUE AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- Balanced Inputs (XLR):x8
- Balanced Outputs (XLR):x8
- Balanced Outputs (DB25):x4 (32 Channels)
- Input Impedance:20k Ohms
- Analogue DB25 Wiring:TASCAM Pinout
- ADC Resolution / Sampling Rate:24 bits / 48 kHz
- DAC Resolution / Sampling Rate:24 bits / 48 kHz
- A/D Signal-To-Noise Ratio:119 dB (A-Weighted)
- D/A Signal-To-Noise Ratio:118 dB (A-Weighted)
- Reference Level:+18dBu @ 0dBFS (Balanced)
- Clock / Jitter:attenuation > 50 dB above 100Hz
- Processor:Intel Multicore CPU
- Data Precision:64 bits, floating point
- Cooling System:Custom heat sinks & silent fans
- Safety Components:AntiPop relays on each output
- Power Requirement:240V AC / 50-60 Hz. Option: 130V AC
- Power consumption:90W
- Mains fuse:1A slow blow
- Internal PSUs:Separated supplies for Audio and Processing
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm:442 x 102 x 438
- Dimensions (W x H x D) inches:17 1/2″ x 4″ x 17 1/4 “
- Shipping box dimensions (W x H x D) cm:74 x 59 x 28
- Weight:10.2kg / 22.5lbs
- Shipping weight / volume:15kg / 0.131 M3
- Rackmounting:2U – Rack Ears Included
- Standard Warranty:5 year