Monitor Audio Cinergy 300 Speaker (each)
- Free Shipping
The largest speaker in the range, providing the biggest sound. The Monitor Audio Cinergy 300 uses our latest mid-range driver technology for the purest possible audio. Whether it’s mounted with the unique isolation options included or even used as a floorstander, with professional installation as part of a Cinergy system, you’ll have world-class cinema sound in your own home. Far superior to your local mainstream cinema, which is normally designed for larger groups to deliver the best median performance for everybody. Cinergy, on the other hand, is a cinema built around you and those closest to you.
A cinema built around you? Unheard of.
At Monitor Audio, we’ve been doing extraordinary things with sound for over 50 years. As the experts in making audio human, we’re perfectly placed to bring every sound in your favourite movies to life. By choosing our Cinergy system, you’ll have a dedicated cinema that makes the whole experience as real, immersive and natural as possible. Of course, we could tell you all about the innovations, materials and engineering that make it possible, but that’s only part of the story. What really matters is the moment when you press play, the movie starts… and the rest of the world stops. When you experience audio so spectacular, it’s unheard of.
We’ve brought everything we’ve learned about audio to the big screen. From MPD High-Frequency Transducers to RDT II drivers, every element plays a part in the epic performance of Cinergy. And even before you hear it, you’ll see a distinctive mark of quality: the THX certified stamp, promising the highest standards of cinematic excellence.
The best cinemas are purpose-built, from the ground up, enabling you to create a world all of your own. Cinergy sits at the heart of this world, giving your installer the creative flexibility using modular designs, bespoke isolation and clever fixing methods. All with one goal: achieving unforgettable audio that’s perfectly attuned to your chosen space.
- Unique isolation options reduce unwanted vibrations by up to 18dB for a professional cinema experience
- Stacks with other Cinergy 300 and Cinergy Sub15 units to create a behind the screen ‘sound wall’
- Numerous mounting options, with a design perfectly suited to an in-cabinet mounting behind an acoustically transparent screen
- Plinth available with isolation features, which makes it possible to use the Cinergy 300 as a floorstander
- Port bungs included in box to tailor the bass response along with EQ profiles for use with Monitor Audio Installation Amplifiers
- Rotatable mid-tweeter array
- Swappable mid-tweeter array
- MPD high-frequency transducer with accuracy, clarity and lifelike sound
- Mid-range driver with high power handling, high sensitivity, wide directivity
- C-CAM mid-range driver with high power handling, high sensitivity, wide directivity
- RDT II bass driver with exceptional high-power handling, high sensitivity, high excursion, low distortion
- Crossover with performance of the highest level, even when pushed hard for long periods of time
Features & Specifications
THX® Certified Ultra
Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms @ 1 M)
Maximum Linear SPL**** (@1m, free space)
Continuous 109 dB, Peak 122 dB
Power Handling (R.M.S)
Continuous 350 W, Peak* 1400 W
Minimum Impedance (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
Recommended Low Frequency Crossover Frequency
40 – 80 Hz (High Pass)
Recommended Amp Requirements (R.M.S)
200 – 1400 W (IA200-2C or IA800-2C)
Port Tuning Frequency
LF Extension, In Wall, With Port Bungs (- 6dB)
LF Extension, In Free Space, No Port Bungs (- 6dB)
HF Extension (-6dB)
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 8″ RDT Driver
2 x 2.5″ C-CAM Driver
1 x MPD Transducer
External Dimensions (Cabinet Only) (H x W x D)
1080 x 300 x 240 mm (421/2 x 1113/16 x 97/16“)
External Dimensions (Inc Grille) (H x W x D)
1080 x 300 x 253.6 mm (421/2 x 1113/16 x 10″)
Max External Dimensions (Inc all Fittings) (H x W x D)
1132 x 438 x 253.6 mm (449/16 x 171/4 x 10″)
40.4 kg (88 lb 14 oz)
* Calculated from a peak voltage, this is not a true power figure but useful for comparisons.
** When used in an In-Wall or On-Wall configuration it is recommended to use the fitted port bungs to control bass output. This will effectively make the product a sealed box.
*** Band limited with Low pass at 200 Hz, should only be used with IA800-2C and the correct speaker profile.
**** Tested with a music like noise signal with distortion and power compression remaining below audible limits.
THX® Certified Loudspeakers.
THX® and the THX® Logo are the property of THX® Ltd., registered in the U.S. and other countries.