Focal Kanta No3 3-Way Floor Standing Speaker (each)
- Free Shipping
Kanta N°3 is the reference product for the line: this Hi-Fi loudspeaker superbly combines depth, impact and articulation of the bass register. The definition and neutrality of the midrange are incredible. The next generation IAL tweeter reproduces the tiniest details with clinical precision. The result? A precise, detailed sound, brimming with warmth and musicality. It is the start of a new era for those who love sound…This acoustic masterpiece performs at its best in large rooms, from 430 to 860 ft² (40 to 80 m²).
Entirely dedicated to acoustic performance and with an incredibly original look: that, in a nutshell, is the Kanta DNA! After three years of research, Focal offers a new combination of exclusive Hi-Fi technologies: the marriage of Beryllium, in the next generation IAL3 tweeter, and Flax, for the midrange and bass speaker drivers.
Another strong point of the line is its bold look that puts the finishing touch on this acoustic masterpiece with a resolutely modern and disruptive design! With eight front panel finishes, gloss or matt, there are several possible combinations. So many different styles, each one so different from the next, means there’s something for everyone. Kanta has become a veritable, ultra stylish, designer object that will become the star of your interior.
The loudspeakers are now offered with a matte front panel combined with a body in Black High Gloss, White High Gloss, Walnut High Gloss or Matte Walnut, providing a broad choice of contemporary combinations.
The matte aspect on the front panels brings a touch of timeless sophistication to the overall design. This finish absorbs light instead of reflecting it, which enhances the colours.
Comment: Please note that the finishes are always listed in the following order: firstly the back of the loudspeaker (Matte Walnut, Black-White-Walnut High Gloss), then the front panel (Matte Black-Dark Grey-White-Taupe-Ivory).
Features & Specifications
- Type 3-way bass-reflex floorstanding speaker
- Drivers 2 x 8″ (21cm) Flax driver with NIC motor
- 61/2″ (16.5cm) Flax midrange with TMD suspension and NIC motor
- 11/16″ (27mm) ‘IAL3’ pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Sensitivity (2,83V/1m) 91dB
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 33Hz – 40kHz
- Low Frequency Point (- 6dB) 26Hz
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance 3 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 40 – 400W
- Crossover Frequency 250 Hz – 2,500Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 5025/64 x 1513/64 x 2015/32″ (1,280 x 386 x 520mm)
- Net weight (with front grille) 101.6lbs (46kg)
- Packaging dimensions (HxWxD) 5817/64 x 193/32 x 2921/64″ (1,480 x 485 x 745mm)
- Total weight (including packaging) 116.1lbs (53kg)