JVC PK-EM2 Radio Frequency 3D Synchro Emitter for D-ILA Projectors
Product is on hand and ready for purchase!
This JVC PK-EM2 RF (Radio Frequency) 3D Synchro Emitter is compatible with JVC 3D projectors and the JVC PK-AG3 RF 3D Rechargeable Active Shutter Glasses. The emitter is very easily installed by plugging directly into the back of the projector, and setup with compatible glasses is a breeze. The emitter features a 30 foot range in any direction (unblocked) and will not interfere with other RF-utilizing devices, allowing for seamless and accurate 3D experiences using your home theater setup.
Please note that the JVC PK-EM2 RF 3D Synchro Emitter is not compatible with the JVC PK-AG1 or PK-AG2 3D glasses (as they require the PK-EM1 3D IR Emitter instead.)
Features & Specifications
- Power supply: DC 12 V, 70 mA
- Operating temperature range: 5°C to 35°C
- Operating humidity range: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- Radio wave coverage: within 10m radius (not blocked)
- External dimensions (W x H x D): 48.9mm x 65mm x 14.5mm
- Mass: approx. 20g
There are no reviews yet.