Furman Elite-15DMI Custom Installation Power Conditioner
- Free Shipping
For over 40 years, Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. Though the need for pristine AC power is nothing new, the Elite-15 DM i’s technology and its unique implementation are revolutionary and without peer.
The extreme AC demands encountered in the professional audio/video arena have required technological developments far in excess of typical home theater/audiophile power products. In studios, live sound, and broadcast facilities, breakdown is unacceptable. Equipment failure or poor performance is costly. The same is true of today’s home theater. Our solution based technology, extensive engineering expertise, and robust build quality have answered the challenge of today’s corrupted power lines, and led to the creation of the Elite-15 DM i.
Today’s power lines are plagued with RF and EMI noise. When connecting sensitive equipment to your home’s power outlet, AC noise couples into your system’s critical components. This AC noise masks low level signals and cripples performance. Low level content is critical because it relays the crucial harmonics and ambience in audio, as well as the depth and clarity in video. With Furman’s exclusive Linear Filtering Technology, televisions, projectors, DVD players, amplifiers, and processors, are fed by linearly-filtered AC power. This dramatically reduces noise, ensuring consistent peak operation regardless of load conditions or the time of day. For the first time, you will see and hear your theater or audio system as it should be — uncompromised.
Another critical feature is our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection. This virtually maintenance-free surge suppression assures the highest level of AC protection possible, without sacrificing itself when the offending surge is severe — no damaged equipment, no service calls, no down time.
Further, our digital AC voltage and current meters allow precise measurements of the incoming AC line and current loads. These meters are a valuable asset when monitoring systems that are connected to today’s potentially poor power grids. The meters may be dimmed when monitoring is not required.
The Elite-15 DM i also features remote control capability via 12V triggering, compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers and pre-amp processors. Additional products (such as a remote subwoofer) can be daisy-chained from the 12V output jack for an additional triggered unit. The 12V triggering feature may be bypassed if desired.
When employing the Elite-15 DM i, you will notice far clearer, stunningly focused sound and visual images from your system. Video presentation will be crisp and colors true with greater gray and black scale definition, as well as noticeably improved depth and clarity. Many of the technological advances previously available only in our flagship Reference Conditioners are cornerstones of the Elite series. Now everyone can reap the benefits of unrivaled power purification and unequalled surge suppression.
Features & Specifications
- FamilyElite Series
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets13
- Number of Isolated Banks3
- Outlet Descriptions9 (linearly filtered outlets – rear panel â€“ (6) switching â€“ 12V triggered)4 (linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for digital or video components â€“ (2) switching â€“ 12V triggered)
- Rack MountableYes
- Rack Ears IncludedYes
- Front Panel Meter(s)LED voltmeter displays incoming line voltage, LED ammeter displays output current draw
- Front Media Light(s)No
- ControlOn/Off switch on front panel. 12 Volt triggering for remote control.
- Voltage RegulationNo
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage Trigger12 V, In/Out
- Dimensions4″ H x 17″ W x 14.75″ D (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
- Weight14 lbs
- Power Consumption12 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- AC Protection
- AC Protection TechnologyExtreme Voltage Shutdown
Series Multi-Stage Protection
Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
- Under-Voltage Shutoff85V
- Over-Voltage Shutoff140V Â±3V
- Maximum Current Rating15 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Filtration TechnologyLiFT
- Filtration Rating>40 dB from 10Khz. – 100 kHz.>80 dB from 100 Khz. – 1GHz.
(Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 _ 100 ohms line impedance)
- Signal Line Protection1 Tel
- Shipping Info
- Length21.7 (Inches)
- Width19.6 (Inches)
- Height8.4 (Inches)
- Weight19.8 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty1
- Proposition 65 Warning
- Warning:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm â€“ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov