Musical Fidelity M6X 250.7 7-Channel Power Amplifier
- Free Shipping
ARRIVING JANUARY 2023 – PREORDER NOW!
You listen to CDs or stream music without picture, but have you ever watched a movie without sound? The sound of a movie carries a significant part to deliver emotions and tell stories. Silence is as important as bombastic loudness. Sound designers use sound effects, foleys and music to enhance your experience. A soundbar can never reproduce a real cinema feeling. The M6x 250.7 will take your home cinema to the next level.
The Full Cinematic Experience
For many people, the cinema is just a place with a big screen and expensive snacks – but there is more, which is usually not visible at all: The surround-sound-system. It all started with a simple three speaker setup in the 1980s and evolved to object based systems with up to 20 speakers. With the new M6x 250.7 you can easily create a powerful 7.1 home cinema setup (your active subwoofer is powered separately). You can connect your preamplifier/AV processor with either RCA or fully balanced XLR cables. The XLR connection furthermore enhances the sound quality and keeps the signal transmission clean.
The Musical Fidelity M6x 250.7 will not only satisfy you with its sound quality, but also with the high quality metalwork and overall clean look. The front panel, in either black or silver finish, is a custom-made fine line aluminium extrusion.
The M6x 250.7 offers a gold-plated RCA and a balanced XLR input per channel. If you have XLR outputs on your preamp, we always recommend using a balanced connection. This kind of signal transmission leads to increased dynamics, less noise and improved signal-to-noise ratios. If you need the same signal on multiple inputs for e.g., bi-amping, you can use the gold-plated RCA through output and distribute the signal to the next input. The gold-plated isolated speaker output terminals accept 4 mm Banana plugs, spades connectors or naked wire. The trigger in-/output allows you to turn the device on/off via other components.
Our new multichannel amplifier is built modular with one 250W class A/B amplifier stage per channel. We designed our amplifier to sound highly natural by keeping all transients and micro information. The super silent audiophile power transformer distributes clean power, which results in a high dynamic range and a detailed sound stage. This is a major feature for a home cinema amplifier. The M6x 250.7 is able to preserve all the details and emotion, no matter which volume. Due to the sophisticated heat sink design, the M6x 250.7 does not need a fan to keep the amplifier cool. Despite its big power, you will never hear any fan noise coming from the amp.
M6x 250.7 In Brief
- 250 watts per channel for each of its 7 channels
- Excellent technical Musical Fidelity performance finally available for home theater enthusiasts
- Amazing load driving ability, unconditional stability will drive any loudspeaker
- RCA and balanced XLR inputs
- Through Out for bi-amping
- Trigger In/Out for seamless home theater integration
- Complete silent operation, no active cooling elements
- Excellent, massive and clean build quality
Features & Specifications
- Power: 7x 250W/4 ohms (Peak: 400W)
- THD+N: 0,003% at 100W power output
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz for 0,5dB
- SNR: 105dB at 1kHz at 200W power output
- Damping Factor: >300
- Crosstalk 20Hz – 20kHz: >80dB
- 7x line level RCA input
- 7x line level balanced XLR input
- 7x line level RCA through output
- 7x pair speaker terminals
- 1x Trigger input & output
- 700mV at RCA input, 1,4V at XLR input
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450 x 195 x 435mm
- Main voltages: 230V/115V Internally set or 100V optional AC 50/60Hz
- Max. Consumption: 2500W, <0.5W in standby
- Weight: 32,5kg (ca. 35kg incl. shipping carton)
There are no reviews yet.