Grandview 180″ 16:9 Integrated Cyber Series Motorized Screen (CBMIR180)
Features & Specifications
- Powered by an enhanced heavy duty tubular motor. The unique roller construction and design helps ensure a smooth and wrinkle-free operation. The screen drop/retraction limit is adjustable and comes standard with a generous amount of black drop.
- The Cyber series fabrics are made out of a 4-layer matte white material with a fiberglass backing, which is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
- Built-in control center provides full flexibility
- Comes with an IR remote control system, 12v trigger plug-in, RS-232 central command, external IR interface and built-in switch.
- Innovative floating L-bracket installation is extremely easy and secure. This heavy duty rail system can be mounted on either the wall or the ceiling, is adjustable and lockable, and is suitable for home theatres, media rooms, conferences centres, etc.
- Width:168.60 inches
- Height:5.63 inches
- Depth:5.31 inches
- Weight:98.00 pounds