Grandview 150″ Matte White 16X9 Recessed Motorized Projection Screen – Silver Casing (RCBMIR150)
The Cyber Recessed Ceiling Motorized Screens use a “separated casing” patent technology to reduce noise, thereby resolving the typical noise problem caused by the resonance between the screen casing and the ceiling.
With a Mount that is both ornamental and suspended, this screen can be recessed into the ceiling and is the best application for home cinemas, offices, and conference rooms. The finished case boasts a design that is both simpe and clean.
Note: Matte White Model with screen sizes under 120″ utilize 2 trim covers, screen sizes including 120″ and larger utilize only one large trim cover. All Tab Tension screen sizes utilize only one large trim cover.
Applicable to T-Bar & drywall ceiling types.
The Cyber Series has been one of Grandview’s most popular models since its introduction. With constant goals of improvement and evolution, the new updated Cyber screens offer new upgrades to meet the needs of the most demanding application. One such update is a new single piece aluminum alloy structure that replaces the traditional two piece (front and back) structure. This new structure is more rigid and quiet, and the modern design structure is now seamless. With the Cyber Series’ dedication to offering the most innovative features and designs, it is sure to remain one of Grandview’s most popular projector screens.
Features & Specifications
• Powered by an enhanced heavy duty electric tubular motor. The unique roller construction and design helps ensure a smooth and wrinkly-free operation. The screens drop/retraction limit is adjustable and comes with a generous amount of black drop.
• The PS HD/high contrast cinema fabric utilizes mini diamond veins that enhance contrast and image detail while reducing glare. It provides a clear picture at any angle and is superior to traditional matte white fabrics in every way.
• The Cyber series fabrics are made out of a 4-layer matte white material with a fibreglass backing, which is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
• Integrated Cyber Series screen comes with a built-in IR remote control system, 12V trigger and RS232 serial control.
- Product Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Labour Warranty: 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.