Focal Kanta Center Channel Speaker
- Free Shipping
Kanta Center is the perfect way to complete a multichannel system from the line. It provides the exact same level of performance, whether at low or very high volume. It is therefore an excellent addition when combined with Kanta N°1 floor standing loudspeakers or the bookshelf loudspeaker, whatever the front and back configuration. The extreme definition of the higher mid-range register and its tonal balance make this a formidable weapon in any Home Cinema set-up. Film fans will be surprised by the sound clarity and speech intelligibility, which are far superior to the norm. The remarkable neutrality lends itself to thrilling emotion for an unparalleled Home Cinema experience. The Sub 1000F subwoofer is the complementary solution to make an ultra high level Home Cinema configuration. And, when it is then linked with the 300 ICW 4 in-ceiling loudspeakers, even the most exacting film fans will enjoy an incredible 3D audio experience in Dolby Atmos, DTS X or Auro-3D.
Optional stand available for optimal integration under the screen.
Features & Specifications
- Type 2-way bass-reflex center speaker
- Drivers 2 x 61/2″ (16.5cm) Flax bass-midrange
- with TMD suspension and NIC motor
- 11/16″ (27mm) ‘IAL3’ pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Sensitivity (2,83V/1m) 91dB
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 55Hz – 40kHz
- Low Frequency Point (- 6dB) 50Hz
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance 3.5 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 40-200W
- Crossover Frequency 2,400Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 911/16 x 223/32 x x1515/32″ (246 x 561 x 393mm)
- Net weight (with front grille) 39.1lbs (18kg)
- Packaging dimensions (HxWxD) 153/4 x 263/8 x 2015/32″ (400 x 670 x 520mm)
- Total weight (including packaging) 46.4lbs (21kg)
There are no reviews yet.