Denon DP-400 Hi-Fi Turntable with Speed Auto Sensor
- Free Shipping
Rediscover your passion for vinyl with the Denon DP-400 Hi-Fi turntable with speed auto sensor. Strong construction and elegant design blends seamlessly into the existing Denon Design Series. The curved, horizontal tracking angled tonearm lifts automatically and stops the platter when vinyl reaches the end of playback. Weighted, belt-driven platter supports 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm or 78 rpm records with precision that’s faithful to the original recording. Integrated phono equalizer creates an open, enveloping sound stage for your cherished albums with detailed, accurate reproduction. Includes MM cartridge and supports MC cartridges. Exclusive, removable dust cover doubles as a display stand.
Features & Specifications
- Unique curved horizontal tracking tonearm design with auto lift-up and playback stop reduces harmonic distortion
- Built-in phono equalizer with on/off toggle lets you connect DP-400 to any amplifier or system with analog inputs or phono inputs
- Multi-speed selector (33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm) to play the widest array of vinyl records
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence — trust this high-quality and durable turntable to deliver the ultimate audio experience
- Includes quality MM cartridge for precise sound out-of-the-box within minutes
- Exclusive, removable dust cover with included base eliminates fixed-cover vibrations and doubles as a display stand for your vinyl record covers
- Supports both MM and MC cartridges — advanced flexibility that matches your audio preferences
- Weighted, belt-driven platter with auto speed sensor maintains accurate speed for precise sound reproduction
- Strong, weighted base and durable construction reduces external vibrations and improves audio performance
- Part of the Denon Design Series — elegant, modern design fits beautifully in the home
There are no reviews yet.