CustomSound™ CSIR SUB In-Room Subwoofer
This In-Room Subwoofer offers several elegant and highly versatile solutions. Measuring a mere 15 3⁄4” x 15 3⁄4” x 4 3⁄4”, the CSIR SUB can disappear into the décor of any room, but its stylish design is a feature in and of itself.
The 10“, high performance shallow driver offers deep and resonant bass well beyond its modest size.
- High excursion, shallow driver with Glass fiber / PMI
- Foam sandwich cone, dual rubber surround
- Renowned PSB sonic signature, well suited for either music or home theater
- Design and final voicing engineered by Paul Barton
- ISO Acoustic feet for improved isolation and sound clarity
- Ideal match with CS500W subwoofer amplifier
- Gross Dimensions (w/o base):15¾ x 15¾ x 4¾” (W x H x D)
CustomSound™ CSIR SUB can be placed in 3 distinct ways. It can be mounted on a narrow, low profile plinth and placed upright. It can also be set on its back allowing it to be tucked out of the way, behind or under furniture. It comes with a mounting bracket, enabling the subwoofer to be wall mounted to maximize floor space.
Ultra-Slim 10” Passive In-Room Subwoofer
Three Placement Options:
-On-Wall with supplied mounting bracket
-On-Floor with supplied base
-Laid on its back for under or behind furniture
Ideal match with CS500W subwoofer amplifier
There are no reviews yet.