Focal 300 ICW6 In-Ceiling Speaker
- Free Shipping
The 300ICW6 is an in-wall/in-ceiling loudspeaker which blends in perfectly with your décor. It has been specifically designed to faithfully reproduce your favourite music in stereo as well as films in surround sound. Thanks to the natural and well-defined mid-range of these loudspeakers, they really enhance the voice of singers and film dialogues.
The 300ICW6 in-wall/in-ceiling loudspeaker is the most balanced model in the 300 Series line. Its versatility makes it perfect for reproducing all the characteristics of Focal sound.
This 2-way coaxial loudspeaker is composed of a 6½” (16,5cm) woofer with a Flax cone and an aluminum/magnesium alloy inverted dome tweeter. Focal’s exclusive Flax technology, based on a flax-based eco-textile, is worthy of the famous W cones used in the Utopia, Sopra and Electra lines. The rigidity and lightness of these cones provide a sound with remarkable neutrality and definition. Thanks to two adjustable settings, the tweeter can be perfectly adjusted to the room’s acoustics.
The key quality of these new loudspeakers: Ease of installation and rapidity, with the patented EQI system (Easy Quick Install). No tools needed! These new products also meet the most essential criteria regarding use and installation: frameless, magnetic grilles, anti-vibration feet…
Accessories required for installation are sold separately (pre-mounting kit and fire rated backcan)
Features & Specifications
- Drivers 61⁄2″ (16.5cm) Flax Mid-bass
- 1″ (25mm) Al/Mg inverted dome Tweeter
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1m) 89dB
- Frequençy response (+/-3dB) 65Hz – 28kHz
- Low frequençy point (-6dB) 45Hz
- Nominal impedance 8 Ohms
- Minimal impedance 4.8 Ohms
- Recommended amplifier power 25 – 130W
- Dimensions (Ø/depth) 939⁄64 x 49⁄64″ (244x105mm)
- Cut-Out diameter 81⁄2″ (216mm)
- Depth behind surface 315⁄16″ (100mm)
- Net weight (with grille) 5.29 lbs (2.4kg)
- Box dimensions (WxDxH) 1213⁄64 x 1213⁄64 x 105⁄8 (310x310x270mm)
- Total weight in box 8.6 lbs (3.9kg)
There are no reviews yet.