iFi Zen Stream WiFi Streamer
- Free Shipping
Warp speed tech
ZEN Stream is a true ground-up design by iFi — the hardware and software implementation is quite exceptional:
- Two SuperSpeed USB3.0 ports with Active Noise Cancellation II
- S/PDIF out with the iPurifier built-in
- iFi software developed with Volumio open-source as the starting point, then coded and optimised by us to achieve the purest streaming software bar none
These are some of the factors behind why the ZEN Stream is at the cutting-edge handling PCM384/DSD256 on LAN and WiFi (802.11n, with 100Mbps on 5Ghz).
The ZEN Stream has one of the most fully-optimised software platforms in the world.
From the device’s drivers, to the kernel (the heart of the operating system), to the shell (which interfaces with the kernel), to the applications and the user interface — everything is fully optimised for seamless operation and excellent sonic performance.
An ingenious part of the ZEN Stream’s design is the ability to select between ‘Exclusive’ modes – individual settings dedicated to specific modes of operation to deliver the purest possible performance. All other programs are shut down – to minimise ‘software jitter’ — an often overlooked aspect that negatively impacts the quality of computer audio playback.
This ensures that the ZEN Stream is not merely a ‘jack of all trades’, but a master of all too.
- All-in-one (AIO) covers all modes
- ROON Ready
- Tidal streaming
- NAA streaming
- DLNA streaming
Who’s who of Streaming
Hot off the press, the ZEN Stream has the following connectivity options:
- Stream straight from Spotify/Tidal apps with Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect
- Works with any DLNA certified streaming app
- Integrated Airplay – easy streaming from Apple and Android devices
- Now ROON Ready
- NAA operation in conjunction with Sygnalist’s HQPlayer software
Scan the QR code here to download the Stream-iFi app. Set up your Wi-Fi connection and much more.
Features & Specifications
|Input voltage||DC 9V/1.8A-15V/0.8A
AC 100 -240V, 50/60Hz
|Input||Wi-Fi / Ethernet / USB HDD
(Firmware updates via OTA and USB-C at rear)
|Output||USB3.0 (Type-A Socket) x2
|Power consumption||No Signal ~6W
Max Signal ~10W
|Dimensions||158 x 100 x 35 mm
6.2″ x 3.9″ x 1.4″
|Net weight||578g (1.14 lbs)|
There are no reviews yet.