Kanto P301 Universal Projector Mount
The P301 allows you to mount your projector to the ceiling, to the side of a beam or a slanted surface. It sounds complex, so thankfully Kanto has designed this mount for total ease of use.
It smartly features adjustable arms which allow you to accurately center the mount to the projector’s center of gravity – essential for vertical hanging.
Versatility lies at the heart of the design – with extension, pivot, tilt and swivel adjustments to set up your projector in almost any situation.
Almost any projector mounting configuration is now possible, thanks to the P301.
Features & Specifications
- Fits most projectors and supports up to 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Mounts projector 15” (38.1 cm) to 18” (45.6 cm) from the ceiling
- Pivot adjustment of ±90° at the mounting plate ensures extension tubes hang vertically when mounted to sloped ceilings and beams
- Ball swivel allows for 360° rotation
- Integrated cable management system
- Solid steel construction with durable powder coated finish
- Spring lock allows easy attachment and removal of projector
- Installation manual and hardware to attach your projector to the mount is included
- Hardware for attaching the ceiling mount plate is not included due to the many mounting and ceiling variables
- Two Year Warranty
- Shipping box weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kg)
- Shipping box dimensions: 13” x 6.5” x 3.5” (33 x 16.5 x 9 cm)
- Product weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)