Aragon Iridium 400W Monoblock Amplifier
The ultimate in amplification from Aragon, the Iridium is our flagship Differential Monoblock Amplifier. A natural evolution from its revered predecessor, the Palladium, two Iridiums form the heart of a serious 2-channel setup.
Inside and out, every detail has been precisely engineered to consistently deliver the ultimate in audio reproduction, year after year. The Iridium is a natural choice to ensure you can hear the best performance a high-quality loudspeaker can deliver. While media standards may change every six months or so, Aragon owners can simply sit back, relax and enjoy years of trouble-free service from these highly coveted products.
Features & Specifications
Available in black or silver LH/RH with satin anodized finish.
- Power Output: 400W into 8 ohms, 600W into 4 ohms.
- THD: <0.02% (8 ohms), <0.03% (4 ohms)
- Voltage Gain: 28dB
- Tim/dim distortion: 0.01%
- S/N: >112 dB, A-weighted
- Input sensitivity: 1W: 60mV (SE & balanced), 400W: 1.2V (SE & balanced)
- Power consumption standby: <1W, idle: 120W, max: 1500W
- Ethernet/RS-232 status & control of standby/on, 12 Volt Trigger standby/on control
- Inputs: gold-plated, panel-mounted RCA jacks, XLR balanced jack
- outputs: 2 sets gold-plated, 60-Amp insulated speaker binding posts
- Unit dimensions: 7”(17.8 cm) H x 16”(40.6 cm) D x 19”(48.3 cm) W
- Unit weight: 60 lbs (27.2kg)
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufactures defects. years parts and labour against manufactures defects.