REGA ARIA MK.3 PHONO STAGE
- Free Shipping
Housed within our latest half width custom designed case to give it a fresh new look and match the range are two entirely separate, high performance phono stages. One fully adjustable, dedicated moving coil and one moving magnet. Each stage is designed and engineered to maximize the potential of your vinyl system whilst remaining easy to use and set up.
The Aria is an “all analogue amplifier” with no digital control circuitry. The fully aluminium case screens the internal circuit from any stray RFI signals. Our designers have avoided including any superfluous gadgets as they obstruct the signal path and degrade the sound quality. The Aria incorporates many innovative design ideas including a self-adjusting servo control to keep the MC input circuit at its optimum, compensating for any variations in ambient or operating temperature.
Both stages have their own separate input sockets and input pre-amplifier circuitry. This enabled us to design bespoke input circuitry for each cartridge type without compromise. Signal switching is performed at high level and low impedance (via relays) ensuring there is no degradation of the signal.
MM Stage design & features
The MM input uses low noise, bipolar input transistors also configured as a compound pair. There are two separate power supplies for each channel and further sub-power supplies for each of the low noise input circuits. Nichicon FG electrolytic capacitors have been used in critical positions throughout the power supplies. Polypropylene capacitors have been used in the signal path and equalization networks. Discrete circuitry is used throughout the signal path ensuring full control of the circuit design.
- High performance switchable MC & MM stage
- Fully adjustable MC stage
- MC input uses parallel connected low noise FET’s
- MM input uses low noise bipolar transistors
- Custom designed case
- All analogue amplifier
- Bespoke input circuitry for MM & MC
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
Features & Specifications
- Maximum Output Level 11 V RMS
- Rated Output Level 200 mV
- Output Resistance 100 Ω
- Minimum Output Resistance for a -3 dB @ 15Hz 1 k
- Power Consumption 10 W
- Ambient Operating Temperature 5 to 35 °C
- Dimensions (W × H × D) 218 x 78 x 315 mm
- Weight 3.1Kg
LOAD SETTINGS FOR ADJUSTABLE MC STAGES
- Rega MC Load Resistance L & R 100 Ω
- Rega MC Loading Capacitance L & R 1000 pF
- Rega MC Gain L & R 69.3 dB 9 (High setting for Rega MC models)