Accuphase C-47 STEREO PHONO AMPLIFIER
Product is on hand and ready for purchase!
The C-47 is the first phono amplifier of this series which realizes a fully balanced configuration from input to output. The resulting product not only is highly impervious to external noise, it also features a dedicated head amplifier optimized for the characteristics of MC and MM phono cartridges, and a high-accuracy equalizer amplifier, thereby ensuring precise equalization with a minimum of noise. A set of newly added dedicated balanced MC phono inputs enables balanced connection to the analog record player. By bringing out the full performance potential of each phono cartridge, the C-47 delivers a rich and deeply satisfying musical experience.
Features & Specifications
- Low-noise fully balanced configuration
- One dedicated balanced MC phono input and three sets of regular phono inputs
- Separate settings memory for each input position
- Balanced and line level output connectors
- Balanced output polarity selector
- Full mono construction
- Separate toroidal power transformers for left and right channel
- Low-noise regulated power supply circuitry unaffected by load fluctuations
- High-accuracy phono equalizer with RIAA deviation of only ±0.3 dB
- Load impedance settings for six MC and three MM phono cartridge types
- 7-segment LED indicator shows load impedance
- Gain selector for low-output phono cartridges
- Built-in subsonic filter
- Disc equalizer assembly using glass cloth fluorocarbon resin PCBs with low dielectric constant and low losses
- Gold-plated printed circuit boards
- Aluminum top plate with hairline finish
- Elegant side panels with natural wood grain finish
There are no reviews yet.