Monitor Audio Bronze Atmos Speaker – Pair
- Free Shipping
Our first Dolby Atmos enabled speaker module features a 25 mm C-CAM Gold dome tweeter with optimised waveguide and a 4″ C-CAM Mid-Bass Driver to deliver a powerfully moving entertainment experience.
With Dolby Atmos, sounds are no longer constrained to channels, but can be precisely placed and moved in three-dimensional space. A new sensation of height immerses the listener in the action, creating a full audio atmosphere and realistically depicting objects moving overhead.
Dolby Atmos renders everything from movie dialogue to whirlwind action with astonishing clarity, richness, detail, and depth. It all comes together in a sound that will thrill your senses. The up-firing speaker has been styled to sit on top of our Bronze 50 and Bronze 200 speakers. As it has the same footprint, it can also be paired with our Silver 50 and Silver 200s, and it can additionally be used as a height speaker in a home cinema configuration (without Atmos functionality).
Features & Specifications
- System Format 2-Way
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) 120 – 25,000 Hz (Free field) 105 – 30,000 Hz (In room)
- Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m) 86 dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL 107 dBA (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS) 60 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements 10 — 60 W
- Bass Alignment Sealed Cabinet
- Crossover Frequency 2,500 Hz
- Drive Unit Complement 1 x 4″ C-CAM mid-range driver, 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with optimised Waveguide
Dimensions: 152 x 166 x 242 mm (6 x 69/16 x 91/2″)
Weight: 2.5 kg (5 lb 8 oz) each