KEF Q50a Dolby Atmos Speakers Module – Pair
- Free Shipping
Need big sound outside? These are the speakers for you.
The CL80 is a two-way satellite speaker housing a single 8″ C-CAM® bass driver and a 1″ C-CAM gold dome tweeter. The C-CAM tweeter and bass/mid-range drivers are designed to capture the detailed highs and dynamic lows of every performance. Developed and refined by Monitor Audio over many years for accurate reproduction and robust reliability, C-CAM is an innovative alloy originally conceived by the aerospace industry for use in jet engines.
Sound quality is further optimised for the open environment through the use of an additional sealed ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) to enrich low frequencies with extra punch and penetration.
Features & Specifications
- Model Q50a Dolby Atmos Speaker
- Drive Units 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium Uni-Q
- 25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome HF
- Frequency range Free Field ( – 6dB) – 96Hz – 19.5kHz
- Frequency Response (±3dB) 105Hz-18.5kHz
- Crossover Frequency 2.5kHz
- Amplifier Requirements 10 – 100W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 86dB
- Maximum Output 106dB
- Nominal impedance 8 Ohms (min.4.6 Ohms)
- Weight 4.25kg (9.4 lbs) Measurement per unit
- Dimension (H x W x D) Measurement per unit
- 174 x 180 x 259 mm
- 178 x 180 x 259 mm with rubber feet