BenQ HT9060 CinePro 4K LED
- Free Shipping
HT9060 utilizes DLP 4K UHD DMD’s 4.15 million micromirrors and the fast switching speed as well as the advanced image processing capability of the DLP 4K UHD chipset to achieve CTA’s 4K UHD specification, delivering a 3840×2160 resolution with 8.3 million distinct pixels for each frame. With a resolution that’s four times higher than Full HD 1080p, 4K UHD reduces pixel blur for awe-inspiring clarity and crisply defined fine details.
Features & Specifications
- UHD resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) achieved from a .67 inch Texas Instruments DLP chip with native 4.1 megapixel resolution and 2-stage, XPR pixel-shifting
- 2,200 rated ANSI lumens brightness
- 50,000:1 rated contrast ratio (full on/full off)
- 10-bit color processing
- Philips ColorSpark HLD LED light engine with 20,000-hour life span.
- Specified reproduction of 98% of the DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Premium 6-group, 14-element glass lens with 1.5x manual zoom
- Vertical (+/-65%) and horizontal (+/-27%) lens shift
- Dual HDMI inputs (one HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2; one HDMI 1.4a/HDCP 1.4)
- Four preset picture modes: Bright, Vivid, Cinema, and Silence; plus two customizable User modes
- HDR10 and HLG compatibility (auto or manually activated)
- Three lamp modes: Normal, SmartECO, and ECO.
- Advanced remote control with dedicated quick-access control buttons to key functions
- Full HD 3D support
- ISF-certified Day/Night modes
- Supports optional anamorphic conversion lens
Dimensions: 19″ W × 9″ H × 23″ D
Weight: 40.8 lbs
Warranty: 3 yrs (Unit), 90-days or 300hrs (Lamp)